Thursday, August 2, 2012

Darling Diva Polish - Ringer

Good Morning all!  Today I have a very special polish to show you.  It's another lovely creation by Darling Diva Polish called Ringer and guess what? It's a dupe for Clarins 230, also fondly referred to as Unicorn Pee.  I don't actually have 230 to compare, but from pictures it seems to be a very close dupe.  And at $8.00 a bottle, why wouldn't you pick one up?

Ringer is a semi-sheer blurple jelly base with awesome shimmer the flashes red to copper/gold to green, and the duochrome effect of the shimmer is STRONG.  Most people would layer Ringer or 230, however after 4 coats it was opaque enough for my taste.  The application was very smooth and easy.  I think I'm in love!

Thanks to the duochrome, Ringer it fairly difficult to photograph, But I managed to get all the color shifts!

White Light

White Light
Flash

Green Color Shift

Copper/Gold Color Shift

Gorgeous, right?  You can get Ringer and dozens of other fabulous polishes from Darling Diva Polish on Etsy and you can like her Facebook for updates, swatches, and giveaways.  She has a wide variety of glitters, holos, milky glitters and shimmers like Ringer, so please do yourself a favor and check it out!

XO
Gina

2 comments:

  1. You definitely captured the beauty of Ringer! Such a great polish. I have Max Fantasy Fire but I always reach for Ringer instead since I'm more comfortable using a polish I can re-purchase when need be. Have you tried layering it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ringer is such a great polish! I am in love with it and it gets a lot of compliments. I haven't tried layering it yet, but I might do a comparison post of different base colors later

    ReplyDelete