Thursday, May 31, 2012

Enchanted Polish Fun Dip + Stamping

Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry I've been neglecting my Blog, but I promise I haven't been neglecting my nails!  Today I'm showing you a mani I did a while ago after the holo water marble extravaganza.  I was so disappointed that Enchanted Polish's Fun Dip didn't show any purple when I marbled it, so I decided to use it on its own and show its true beauty.

Fun Dip is a great Lilac holo that is SUPER sparkly!! In some lights it leans more silver, and sometimes the purple shines through.  Unlike some other holos I've used, which tend to look dull in low light, Fun Dip was quite glittery inside and in low light, and then just exploded in holo-y goodness in sunlight and camera flash! Love!!

Flash
Macro Flash
And since I've finally gotten the hand of stamping (mostly), I used my handy dandy Konad plate M57 from the previous post to stamp some zebra stripes with Wet N' Wild Black Creme.  Then I finished with China Glaze No Chip Topcoat for some fabulous shine and a long lasting mani.

White Light (Tiny Rainbows)
Flash (MEGA Rainbows)
Blurred so you can see the sparklys :)
Close up for kicks
As always, Fun Dip went on super smooth, I only needed two coats for fabulousness.  You can buy Enchanted polish from Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedPolish and now also at Llarowe http://shop.llarowe.com/Enchanted-Polish_c35.htm Exciting!!  And you can also Like Enchanted Polish on Facebook for more frequent updates http://www.facebook.com/EnchantedPolishPage

XO
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment