Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nail Mail!

Hi Everyone!

So today I'm just going to give you a quick post showing some of the lovely indie polishes I've received in the mail recently.  Manis using these polishes coming soon!!

First is my order from Whimsical Ideas by Pam.  Her polishes are so pretty and the bottles, labels, and bows are soooooo cute!  She is not on Etsy so all you have to do is look at the polishes on her facebook, shoot her and email, and in a few days she'll send you an invoice.  Its so simple and nowhere near as stressful as the mad dash to Etsy restocks.  Plus you get to ask for exactly what you want.  Check out her Facebook for all the information you need!


 L to R we have Peanut Butter and Jelly, Kismet's Pajamas, Fairy Dust, and Kitty Glitter

Next is my order from F4 Polish.  F4 has some great matte glitters ad well as super blingy glitters.  The girls at F4 are so sweet, they didn't have one color I wanted in stock so I asked for a custom listing and they gave me two options; custom listing or just buy the polishes because they restocked already!  How Fabulous.  My order came super fast and I just adore the glittery rhinestone-y labels! You can order from F4 polish Here
 L to R is Pink Penguin, Glamorous, and Pink Salmon

And Finally Darling Diva Polish.  I have another package on on the way from DDP as a giveaway prize, and I can't WAIT! Her polishes are so beautiful, she makes crazy good holos and glitters, as well and some inspired collections.  You can but her polishes on Etsy, and she is always willing to do a custom listing if something you want is sold out.
L to R is a Holo, Glitter, and Holo (my camera was being cranky and didn't want to show the holo effect)

And as a side note my Red Angel plates came too!  So excited for new stamping options!

XO
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment