Tuesday, June 5, 2012

China Glaze Custom Kicks

Happy Tuesday everyone! Are you all enjoying the summer as much as I am?  I can't get enough of the warm weather!

Today's mani is a very summer-y one, i think.  I started out with 2 coats of China Glaze Custom Kicks, which is a pretty teal with gold shimmer.  Two coats, it went on smoothly like China Glaze does.  But HUGE disappointment, the gold shimmer is visible in the bottle and on the nail when wet, but as soon as it dries, the gold disappears. Sad!  You could see a tiny bit of the shimmer if you looked really closely in bright light, so I guess its not a total waste?  Pictures Now.

White Light

Flash

Bottle Shot - Gold Shimmer!

So then, inspired by the gold shimmer, i use China Glaze Passion (From the Romantique collection) to stamp  some leopard print with -once again- Konad Plate M57.

Super Special plate M57

Flash

White Light

Macro
These photos are taken without a topcoat, and I personally loved this mani! It was so cute, and the gold stamping totally made up for the absence of the shimmer.  My boyfriend liked them too, and said they "look like the beach", which I totally agree with!

And now for the promised cats, here is our kitten Tifa.  She is a year old and was being a little snot while I was making my lightbox a while ago.


XO
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment