Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Glittery (and late) Fourth of July

Happy Late 4th of July everyone!  Did anyone watch fireworks? I sure didn't.  All the fireworks shows were canceled due to the fact that Colorado is currently burning down.  BUT.  I would rather have no fireworks than no house because it burned down.

Anyway, I have this really super cool (I think) Patriotic mani to show you, and I am really (mostly) sorry that I'm showing it to you a day late.

Here are the polishes I used:


Thumb - 2 coats China Glaze White on White, 1 coat China Glaze White Cap
Index and Middle - 2 coats Paris Sparkles Midnight in Paris
Ring and Pinky - 2 coats China Glaze Ruby Pumps

All fingers except my thumb are stamped with Cheeky Plate CH 4 and Sally Hansen White Out.  My thumb has three star rhinestones I got from Ebay.


So put all that together, and you get a super cute, super festive, super GLITTERY mani!

White Light

Flash

Thumb - Macro (white light)

And then I realized that I could put my middle and ring finger together to make a teeny tiny American Flag.  Cute!

Middle and Ring - Macro (Flash)

I hope you enjoyed my patriotic nails, even though they were a day late.  I sure did!

No cat picture today, unfortunately, but I'm working on it!
Thanks for reading

XO
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment